With your essential support, KISTEC can give hope to the youth by skilling them and creating a better future for all.

Your gift will help drive our impactful skills training programs, improve human well-being, and empower the next generation of changemakers through KISTEC. We want to touch as many vulnerable youths, especially girls as we can.

The youths, women and PWDs have for a long time experienced a skills gap yet technical institutes are mandated to equip them with vocational skills. KISTEC has taken a unique approach of bridging the skills gap through its training programmes. We believe that with your support, we shall reach a bigger community in terms of empowering and skilling people. We are looking forward to install more equipment in training rooms and workshops to enable the learning process to take route.

Some of our students did not get a chance to complete primary seven (P.7) or senior four (S.4). Some of the students failed the Primary Leaving Examinations (P L E) and Uganda Certificate of Education Examinations (U C E), and have lost hope for a better future. Currently, 67% of our students are aged between 16 and 25 years. On the other hand, 33% of our students are aged between 25 to 35 years. 80% of our students are females and 20% are males.

All our students come from extended families with an average of 8 family members per household. Some of the students are orphans whereas others are already mothers. These students would wish to access quality and right education.

With your support, our trainees are able to get business startup kits like fabrics for tailoring, an electrical installation toolbox, motor vehicle repair toolset, tailoring machines, computers, and essential production materials.

HOW TO GIVE

Along Kiraba Road, 50m off Hoima-Kyenjojo Road,  Namilyango Cell, Kagadi Town Council, Kagadi District, Mid-Western Uganda P. O. Box 68, Kagadi.

Mob:+256777347275/0755347275

Along Kiraba Road, 50m off Hoima-Kyenjojo Road,  Namilyango Cell, Kagadi Town Council, Kagadi District, Mid-Western Uganda P. O. Box 68, Kagadi.

Mob:+256777347275/0755347275

Bank: Stanbic Bank

Account Number: 9030016855455

Account Title: Kagadi Institute of Science and Technology Uganda Limited

Swift Code: SBICUGKXXXX

MORE OPTIONS

You can also DONATE through MTN Mobile Money or Airtel Money using the numbers +256777347275 or +256755347275 registered in the names of Mwinganiza Godfrey (Founder and Director Kagadi Institute of Science and Technology (KISTEC)